Week one of the Terrible Caption Contest went great! With a scurry, a sprint and a darting glance over our shoulder, here’s week two!
The winner of the most laughs will be chosen by me and the saint. Ties will be decided by the Labrador. The winner will be announced Saturday Jan. 19th and awarded the gift of humor. In other words, you’ll be recognized as the winning entry on my blog and you’ll have made people laugh. How great is that?
The rules and photo are below.
- Keep it PG. Pretend your great grandfather would read it and take back your birthday gifts if he smelled even the faintest whiff of impropriety.
- Keep it short. Less than 120 words let’s say. More than enough for a quick, witty banter.
- Use the words “snow”, “pristine” and “turtle” somewhere in your joke. Yes, all three. I upped your word count parameter.
- You can do descriptives, a story, whatever your imagination comes up with.
- Keep it funny, but kind and clean.
- Repost on your blog to increase the fun! This is optional, but the more the merrier. I welcome the pingbacks.
You have until Friday, January 18th (11:59 pm, US EST) to make your post. Author reserves the right to approve and disapprove comments at her own discretion. I look forward to reading your shenanigans. 😊
And without further ado, here’s your photo.