Thanks again Steve and Ms. Muffin for the tag. Readers, if you want or need to find a sunny, friendly spot on the internet, check out their blog and subscribe. It’s brightened up my day many a time. Such cahoots and happenings.
My answers are below. And here we go!
- How many books are too many in a series? I think the ceiling starts to buckle at ten. When the drywall drifts down onto your breakfast of fried eggs like white pepper, you have an issue. 😉
- How do you feel about cliff hangers? Only in Dr. Who! As long as it’s not done as a lazy way out by the writer, Wile E. Coyote away.
- Hardback or paperback? I prefer lighter books, or soft and flexible covers I can bend back while eating or reclining. Hard cover is prestigious but heavier in general.
- Favorite book? My mind just went blank. Have I read a book in my life? Everything seems fuzzy. This is such an unfair question. Catherine Called Birdy is one; Jane Eyre is another. I like strong, individual female protagonists.
- Least favorite book? I don’t want to knock anyone but there’s been a few very popular authors whose books I’ve picked up and couldn’t get through the first chapter or through the end of the book. I’ll leave it at that.
- Love triangles, yes or no? Isosceles or right triangle? Generally, no; pick a guy or a gal, people and let’s move on.
- The most recent book you couldn’t finish? It was a biography of man who was part of the Tuskegee Air Force group. It was a good book; I think I either got distracted or needed to return it to the library.
- A book you’re currently reading? Roald Dahl’s Book of Ghost Stories. Yes, from the man who brought you James and the Giant Peach.
- Last book you recommended to someone? Possibly my book, but oh that sounds vain. I’m not sure.
- Oldest book you’ve read? (publication date) I’m not entirely sure but the Bible is probably up there.
- Newest book you’ve read? (publication date) To be read: Andrew’s book, Mystical Greenwood. Check it out everyone. 😊
- Buying books or borrowing? Buying used. It’s a problem in the Peregrine household. We’re avid book collectors. We have I-beams supporting our ceilings. Atlas is on speed dial.
- A book you dislike that everyone seems to love? I don’t like to publicly knock other authors. Let’s just say best selling doesn’t always mean best written.
- Bookmarks or dog-ears? Bookmarks and velvet Labrador ears. Such bliss.
- A book you can always reread? Jane Eyre. I’ve listened to it on audio quite a bit, too.
- Can you read while listening to music? Classical/spa music.
- One POV or multiple POVs? I think if it’s a fantasy/adventure book, multiple POV can work. I prefer one, but multiple can be a nice change at times. Haven’t come across it in awhile.
- Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiples days? Usually over multiple days, depending on the length.
- Who do you tag? These wonderful people. And you! Link me below in the comments if you care to, so I don’t miss your responses. Cheers!
2 thoughts on “Author: 20 Question Book Tag (Tag, You’re It) 📖”
Very good Peregrine! I enjoyed your answers, wheehee! And I’m a terrible person, I just nominated you for the sunshine blogger award! Hey, it’s sunny over here and you deserve it! Enjoy your evening!😃😺
Thanks again; you as well!