Thanks Steve and the ever effervescent Ms. Muffin for the tag. Allons-y!
To play along with this tag:
1- Please share a link to the creator of the tag- jesusluvsall.wordpress.com
2- Share some highlights for you over the past decade and if you want, a few low points
3- Tag whoever you wish to.
4- Ask them some questions
5- Use any picture appropriate for such a tag.
Some highlights and whatever over the last 10 years:
I’ll stick with the positive ones:
- I got married to the saint! That’s number one.
- I got my college degrees. 🎓
- Started my career. 👩🏭
- Published my first book.📖
- Adopted the Labrador. 🐾
- Started cycling indoors.🚴♀️
- Grew in my faith and knowledge of Christianity immensely.✝️
Steve and Muffin’s Questions:
- What place did you enjoy visiting the most in the past 10 years? Key West, Florida. I got to see Hemingway’s house and see an old fort. Lots of art, beautiful beaches. I stayed inside at night mostly. That’s when things got scary, haha.
- How many different places have you lived in during the past 10 years? (houses, apartments, flats) Several. We’ll go with that. College students move around a lot.
- Have you made any changes to the way you do things, in the past 10 years? I just reorganized our fridge for a vegan lifestyle. Does that count? More room for produce! 🍆🍋🍌🍍🍅🍇🍎🍏🍈🍉🍐🍊🍑🍒🍐
- Is there anything specific you would like to do in the next 10 years? Become a full fledged author. And maybe bike in a marathon.
My Questions & Tags:
- What was your favorite book to read as a kid?
- Someone made you a buffet perfected to your taste. What do you put on your plate?
- If you could spend a day with one fictional character, who would it be and why?
- If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would you go and why?
Ms. Muffin herself (does anyone tag you, my dear cat??), Chelsea, Andrew and anyone else. If you’d like me to read, please leave a link below. If you don’t want to participate, that’s fine, too. There’s no pressure.
Thanks everyone and cheers! ⏳🥂