Thanks Steve and the ever, effervescent Ms. Muffin for nominating me. For a smile as wide as a country sunrise, feel free to visit their page. 🐱🐾 It’s good medicine, especially in the current times.
My responses, questions and nominations are below. Cheers! 🥳
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
- If you had an all expense paid vacation for 2 weeks, where would you go? If it was safe, I’d go on a trip in the Middle East, following the steps of Jesus, St. Paul and the Apostles. Lots of history, spiritual growth and good food.
- If you were given $5,000.00 and were told you had to spend it all in one hour, what is the first thing you would buy? I’d pay off bills, or something practical like that and invest the rest. That’s a legitimate loophole, I think. I’m a big roller, I know. 💰
- Do you like gardening? Yes! Gardens are little glimpses of heaven. 🌾
- Do you like hiking? Yes. I’m not sure if I’ve done any legitimate hiking, but any walks through nature (and not getting chowed up by insects) is a win. ⛰️ Though I’d prefer cycling instead of walking. It would be a bit safer as well. 🚴♀️ You can get away from axe murderers faster that way.
- Do you like to travel? It depends. If I have to be socially “on” a lot, I find it to be exhausting. If I can set my own schedule, that’s better.
- Have you ever traveled outside of your own country? Not yet.
- Would you rather live in a city, town, or in the country? How about a mixture of all three?
- What’s something you’ve been doing to take care of yourself during the pandemic?
- What’s one song, when it comes on the radio, you just have to sing along with?
- A formal dinner has been held in your honor. Who’s the master of ceremonies?
- A fish comes out of the water next to your boat and starts talking to you. What message is the fish telling you?
- You’re playing real life Wizard’s Chess. What’re your odds of surviving?
- If your life was a play, what would be the major dramatic arc?
- If you could have one chore be automatically done for you for forever, what would it be and why?
My nominations are anyone who needs some mental health time to do this little writing exercise. Please leave me a link below so I can read your responses. Cheers and take care!