Once again, thanks Steve and Muffin. This has been a windfall. Mr. Swinebottom has been polishing the award trophies. Let’s begin.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy. Hide the guillotine and let’s dive in.
Here are the rules for this award;
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
1.) If you could only choose one pet, would it be a cat or dog?
Easy, a dog. The bigger, fluffier and slobbier the better.
2.) If you had a choice would you move somewhere else?
3.) Do you like sunrises or sunsets better?
Sunsets. God’s final act before He lays out the star blanket.
4.) If you were stranded on a desert island, what 2 things (not people) would you like to have with you?
A solar powered cell phone with reception and GPS signal to get out of there and a million gallons of water. Nothing sentimental because otherwise I’d be dead. Sentimentally comes after the rescue. Followed by revenge on whomever left me there to begin with…
5.) If you had an all expenses paid vacation for 2 weeks anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Prince Edward Island, Canada and Newfoundland. Beauty, nature and doggies, oh my.
6.) Which one musical instrument do you like best?
Just one…? The violin, hidden inside a piano bench, next to a harpsichord. I cheated.
7.) What do you enjoy doing on a rainy day?
Reading, writing and rescuing worms. Worms often come up from the ground in droves when it rains really hard. It’s a thing I do.
8.) Do you enjoy walking in the rain?
Yes. Walking, slipping, falling. It’s all the same.
9.) Okay describe yourself in exactly 5 words.
Christian Ravenclaw INTJ meets Poe.
10.) Are you a morning person or night person?
I have a sign in my writing room that answers this:
- 11.) If you were given the opportunity to stay for a week in an ice hotel when the temperature outside is -40C, would you do it? Yes, we have ice hotels, they are totally made of ice, including the beds. They are only good in the winter though, they get a bit wet in the summer!😂
Yes. I could get my Elsa on. 🤣
And here are my 11 Questions:
- It’s your first day at Hogwarts and the castle and grounds are yours to explore, with classes being optional for attendance. What would you do?
- If you could suddenly be fluent in one language, which one and why?
- You wake up one morning to discover you’re famous. Big time, eternally famous. What’s your reaction?
- Codliver oil or chocolate covered mosquitos?
- You get one round trip in a time machine for one day. Pick your time and place you’d travel to.
- Are you a Whovian?
- Are you a nutter?
- Would you rather meet the raven from Poe’s poem or the hound from Sherlock’s The Hound of the Baskerville?
- You wish world leaders would solve this tomorrow.
- You wish you could have this magical ability.
- Do you wish shoes would always tie themselves?
Nominations: you! And that funny looking person peering over your shoulder. And don’t forget: free ebook time tomorrow! Cheers.