I am slowly, but surely, learning my way around my video editing software a bit more. I completed my Bean Bunny painting today and compiled my footage together into a video on my YouTube page. I had a bit of trouble with the quality of the paint as I went along, but I think we got somewhere. Cheers!
The saint and I sponsor several children through Compassion. This Christmas season, if you are able, consider sponsoring a child. You’ll exchange letters, get to know your child, and see how they are progressing in school, health and life skills.
This is an organization I’m very passionate about. This is the real Jesus–caring for children–the innocent and very vulnerable–in a kind, compassionate and faith driven way. Building up communities with well thought out, phased planning.
Find out more here. Thank you.
Throwback Blogmas post for today. Enjoy, Arcians!
“This is Reginald Swinebottom presents and this is Day 2 of our 2018 Blogmas Premiere. Please join us tonight for “The 12 Days of Writing.” Our orchestra in the pit will accompany us and I will be directing our choir to help with tonight’s performance…”
View original post 572 more words
- Add one cup of NOT keeping up with the Joneses. You can do this, I know.
- Consume goodies until you’re full; stop afterwards. Over eating one day a year at Christmas won’t blow your diet–it’s the other 364 days of the year. See above.
- Get rid of presents or limit them. Play board games or do another free activity together instead with something you already have. This will release pressure and make the happiness biscuits of Christmas rise better.
- Dump all me-monster, narcissistic, whining relatives into garbage dump or hole behind house (whichever is easier) before gathering. It’ll make the holiday better, trust me. Poke them with a stick every four to six hours. If they still grumble, they’re fine.
- Add one well behaved dog to the mix. Pets make everything better.
- Do not pressure your spouse/partner into buying gifts for you that are over your shared budget. Same for the other holidays. Your gift should be being together.
- Avoid traditions for the sake of traditions. See fruitcake.
- Do offer free gifts of kindness. Such examples include shoveling snow for neighbors and not singing Christmas carols door to door terribly off-key. You will scare the birds and people will call the police to report a suspected murder. Honestly, move along.
- Feed the birds. Refill your bird feeders in the Winter. Otherwise some unhappy bird soldiers will take aim at your car windows. Three, two, one: take aim, my fellow warriors!
- Christmas does not equal materialism. Christmas equals Christ. If you celebrate differently, remember your meaning for the season. Don’t let money, pressure or anxiety win. And yes, I’m working on this one, too.
I did 45 minutes of cycling today at work. Working to catch up!
See you tomorrow for Day 18! Ker kaw.🎄🦉
Hello everyone! Welcome to something a little different here at Steve’s Country. I showed one DIY that I did last spring, something to just hide some unsightly totes sitting in the corner of my living room. It wasn’t perfect, but it sure looks a lot better. So, today I will show my process in making […]
Welcome to Day 21 of Blogmas 2018. It’s a shortie snorter today. I’m leaving you with a terrible, but funny, quote from Dr. Seuss’ “The Grinch”. This quote is from the live action movie starring Jim Carrey.
“Welcome to Day 18 of Blogmas 2018. This is Reginald Swinebottom presents and we’re reposting this blog as the author accidentally deleted it. Go team!
“We’re spicing things up today with a Blogmas Book Challenge! Describe a favorite book in exactly ten words–no more, no less. Do this on your blog, link this entry and comment below with your pick. If you do, we’ll take a lookylou! Together, we can find some hidden gems out there. Isn’t that fab? Our ten words and book are below.
While you’re here, join the Arcian family and hit that subscribe button. One more ding brings us one more closer to our 100 goal by New Year’s Eve.
“Hello and this is Reginald Swinebottom presents. Welcome to Day 13 of of our Blogmas 2018 Premiere. Please, join us today for another excruciating “Terrible Poetry” reading! The goal is to write a truly terrible poem–extra points for jolts of revulsion and sudden aches of terror. Join the brouhaha at Chelsea Ann Owen’s blog. Enter and join the fun, or subscribe to her page for future updates–if you dare.
The theme is: Parody of “‘Twas The Night Before Christmas”
“Hello and this is Blogmas Day 8. Mr. Swinebottom is with me tonight once again (yay!) and we’re going to talk about a few of our favorite charities. It’s the Christmas season and here at Peregrine Arc, we are givers and believe in paying it forward!
“Come on in, have a candy cane and click that subscribe button to become part of the Arican family. Ker-kaw, ker-kaw! Move your tail feathers and let’s begin!”
“Hello and this is Blogmas Day 7. Mr. Swinebottom is with me tonight as we review five of our Christmas favorites. Get some cocoa and let’s read! And hey, while you’re here, feel free to share your favorites below. Mr. Swinebottom may reply personally!
As usual with Peregrine Arc blogs, anything underlined has a link leading to what it’s mentioning. Enjoy and click that subscribe button to become part of the Arican family. Ker-kaw!