Happy one year anniversary to my blog and my official writing adventures as an Indie Author! Thank you to all those who have joined me on the journey. All together now–ker-kaw!
In 2019, I’ll continue doing the Creativity Contests. I hope it helps all of us on developing our writing and imaginations. I would like this blog to be a supportive place for fellow writers where all our journeys are different and valued. 😊
Here are some highlights from year one of Peregrine Arc. There’s more to come in 2019, so click that subscribe button to join us on the flight!
- I published my first novel, Memory Bound, in October 2018. I’m very proud of this achievement and hope you give it a read. It’s not your typical horror, it seems, when I try to describe it to others.
- I published over 150 blogs and guest blogged on at least one author’s page.
- The blog received over 5700 views and just over 100 subscribers.
- I won a terrible poetry contest. Yahoo!
- We found the elusive writing desk.
- I kept moving forward. 😊