First of all, a big thank you to Steve and Muffin for the nomination. I read their blog almost daily, particularly when I need to relax and help my mind wind down after a long day of work. If you like animals, Canada, country living, along with some good humor and interesting escapades, check out his blog and subpages. It’s good medicine. 🌷
And don’t forget about Muffin’s page. If you do fail to visit, she just might shred those lovely shoes you’re wearing. And nobody wants that, do they?
The following regards the award and is verbage found on the site:
What is the Liebster Prize?
“The Liebster Prize is an award that exists only on the Internet and is awarded to bloggers by other bloggers. The first case of the award goes back to 2011. Liebester in German means sweet, kind, kind, dear, charming, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. It really is an excellent way to meet other bloggers and gain more visibility in the community.”
Use the links below to follow the rules and find the submission page:
Steve & Muffin’s Questions:
- When and why did you start blogging. I started blogging in March of 2018 in order to help my dream of becoming an author. Peregrine Arc is the name of my website and platform. Seven months later, I published my first book, Memory Bound. ☺️
- Do you enjoy reading and what is your favorite book, or two? A profound yes! I don’t know what I would do without books, do you? A few of my favorites are Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Neverending Story by Michael Ende and anything by Karen Cushman, particularly Catherine Called Birdie.
- Are you a city or country person, and why? Country person, or something inbetween. Cities are nice when all the resources are in one spot but I really dislike concrete jungles (big cities). They remind me too much of 1984 and depersonalization. I love the outdoors, fresh air, wildflowers and quiet.
- What would you like to improve about yourself? Good question. 2019 has been a year of self improvement for me so far. I’m trying to become better attuned to how my environment affects me and managing that. I’m also enrolled in a program to become a healthier me.
- Which season of the year do you like best? Only one choice, and why? Fall, or Autumn if you want the fancier second name. It’s like God got out oil paints and everything turns gold, bronze, yellow and red. It’s gorgeous. Some people find Fall depressing because everything dies. I see it as beauty in another form, getting ready to sleep. Oh, Winter is favorite #2. I like them all.
- What time of day do you prefer for writing your blog post? Mornings I think, which usually happens on the weekends. But it depends on when I have an idea to write.
- Okay, I’m adding one, hope that’s permissible. Do you prefer sunrise or sunset? Sunset. I like completion. The whole idea of a sunset closing on another day God has made is just a restful, beautiful thing. Summer sunsets are the best and then you get the stars as your blanket. 🌟
- Why is blogging called blogging? Why isn’t it called ejournaling or something similar, you know? Let us know your thoughts of how this happened. Be as creative and farfetched as you want.
- If you ever actually came across a ghost (yours to invent) what would your honest reaction be, as far as you can tell? 👻
- If an animal talked to you, would you respond back? Or would you run to the nearest neurologist? What’s the animal and what did it say to you?
- You’re on stage, accepting your dream award. What’s the award and what did you do to deserve it? Who do you remember to thank in your speech? And, here’s the kicker: is there anyone you blow the whistle on? This is your chance now to start some change…
- What do you think should be done about me-monsters? You know, those people who just rattle on about themselves at dinner parties until you bend your fork into a boomerang so the investigators can’t find the murder weapon?
- If you could have one book unpublished (as in never published and removed from time) what would it be and why?
My elections are:
If I didn’t elect you, consider yourself elected and do it anyway. Honestly. Link me back, or leave a link in the comments and I’ll read the entry. Have fun everyone and happy writing! 🌷
9 thoughts on “Indie Author: Award & Nomination Time (Liebster Award)”
Thank you so much for the nomination. It was so fun learning more about you. I love fall too, but grow weary of winter. So summer is my absolute favorite. Congratulations on your book and success writing! You are a newcomer. What a lot you’ve accomplished in a short time.
Thank and thank you so much for the encouragement. ☺️
Except for the vegan thing, we’re practically twins! 🙂 -Well, and I have yet to finish writing a book
I love it! If you need a cheerleader I’m your gal. But I can also be Dr. House if I turn my filters off lol. 😂😉😊
Ha ha! Ditto.
Congratulation on your award nomination. Have a great day.
Thank you, you as well.