Thanks again, Steve and Muffin! In the hurry and scurry of life lately, I missed this, so thanks for the direction!
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- State 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers who bring joy into your daily life.
And here we go…
- On Wednesdays I’m a mermaid, but never following a Tuesday when it’s rained.
- If you gently swerve to avoid a pothole, real or imaginary, the person behind you is likely to do the same, I’ve found.
- I like to predict from people’s tones if they’re actually going to do something or if they’re wasting my time. I’m getting quite good at predicting which way it’ll go.
- Birds have been dive bombing me lately. I consider this good luck.
- I avoid seedless watermelon.
- I hate being beholden to a clock, especially when time is so arbitrary. We add a day to the calendar every four years, we have daylight savings time and clocks get slower over time as their batteries run out. I blame the Industrial Revolution.
- I think styrofoam should be made illegal. Yesterday. And people who litter should be shot and made to clean up the oceans.
Nominations: you. Good luck and ping me back. ☺️