Thank you, Steve for the nomination! So very kind of you and Muffin. Everyone, read his blog now. Canada, cats, birds and bears–oh my. It’s one of my favorites and I read it several times a week. It’s good medicine.
The rules and my answers are below:
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Answer all the questions down below
• Pingback to the creator: Ellyn@Allonsythornraxx
• Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag.
THE CREATOR IS:
Here are the questions with my answers:
1. Why did you start blogging & why have you kept blogging?
To help with my becoming an author dream. Check out my books page for more information if you’re interested in a good read. 📕
2. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
Satire. Comedy is a necessity, especially in the age of nuclear warfare and bigotry.
3. What are your top 3 favorite blog posts?
I like the more serious, thinker stuff about my thoughts about Christianity and current events. You can click on my categories if you’re interested. I also enjoy my tongue in cheek observations about the world as well…
4. What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
I make stairsteps different sizes and watch to sees what happens.
5. What are 3 of your favorite things?
God, the Saint (my spouse) and our Labrador.
6. What are your proudest blogging moments?
When I published my first book, Memory Bound. 😁 Have you read it?
7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Writing and hiding the bodies. You didn’t hear that second one. Do you happen to have a good fabric spray that gets out bloodstains? It’s so hard to find good linens nowadays…
8. Describe your personality in 3 words:
Compassionate, perseverant and Ravenclaw.
9. What are your top 3 pet peeves?
Sales people, people who believe in God and think He is stupid and Word underlining what it thinks is a grammatical mistake. No, Word–you’re WRONG!
10. What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
I was born on a day that ends with “y”. Yes, it’s very rare indeed. Behold and quake and observe the rare creature. Leave a donation in the can when you’re leaving, if it so moves you.
My nominees, should you choose to accept, are as follows:
And if I didn’t elect you and you want to answer, leave a link below and I’ll read your answers. Have a good day everyone and keep on writing.