I am slowly, but surely, learning my way around my video editing software a bit more. I completed my Bean Bunny painting today and compiled my footage together into a video on my YouTube page. I had a bit of trouble with the quality of the paint as I went along, but I think we got somewhere. Cheers!
Did some painting today. I put together a collage of some in progress photos I took. The final piece is in the upper right hand corner. I used acrylic paint on a wooden surface; I used a few images from Google on my cellphone as reference and for scale. Everything was done freehand.
Enjoy and Happy (early) Halloween.
I’ve been working on some projects lately around our house and in our yard. My wonderful little brain is brimming with lots of ideas and I’m starting to work on them all. Here’s a few I’d like to share.