I am slowly, but surely, learning my way around my video editing software a bit more. I completed my Bean Bunny painting today and compiled my footage together into a video on my YouTube page. I had a bit of trouble with the quality of the paint as I went along, but I think we got somewhere. Cheers!
Did some painting today. I put together a collage of some in progress photos I took. The final piece is in the upper right hand corner. I used acrylic paint on a wooden surface; I used a few images from Google on my cellphone as reference and for scale. Everything was done freehand. Enjoy and Happy (early) Halloween.