Come all, come one. The more terrible your poetry, the better! 🦴🎃💀
Come here, my poet, and prepare to enter the Weekly Terrible Poetry Contest #49! You’ll find a basic outline on terrible poeting here. Ready?
Here are the specifics for this week:
- Our Topic is Halloween. Write something SCARY!
- As is usual, the Length is up to you.
- Rhyming is also up to you. Frighten us with what you do.
- Just Make it terrible! Make the very souls of the Wal-mart imps moan in agony and terror at the very thought of your verses.
- The Rating’s fine at PG-13 or cleaner.
You have till midnight of All Hallow’s Eve, 12:00 a.m. MST next Friday morning (November 1) to submit a poem.
Use the form below to be anonymous for a week.
For a more social experience and immediate fame, include your poem or a link to it in the comments. If you do not see a pingback within a day…
View original post 16 more words